Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Flu vs Food: FIGHT! Recipes



I'm dying!!! If I don't get better, probably this will be my last post :'(  * overreacting *.

I'm kidding, but, yeah, I'm sick, I got flu. I hate it so bad, I hate when my nose can't stop producing mocus. I hate that I can't breathe when is time for sleep, I feel that I'm going to die, I will stop breathing or something.

But befor leaving work I thought: What can I eat to make me feel better?

So... I ran to Pinterest and found this 5 Flu Fighters Recipes you can use when you feel dying like me.

1.- Chicken Noodle Soup (Basic!)

chicken noodle soup

Looks so yum'! 
Click here or on the picture to check out the recipe.



2.- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup (Is not the same! ¬¬)

crockpot chicken noodle soup

Simple and easy. 
Recipe here! or on the picture.

3.- Sick Hubby Soup

sick hubby soup

Recipe here! or on the picture, you know!

4.- Vegetable Soup

Vegetable Soup

When I first saw this picture I thought the noodles were corn hahah 
Recipe here! or picture.

5.- Buffalo Chicken Soup


This looks delicious! Recipe here or picture!

I'm cooking No. 1!

Remember, the point is to feel better, take care of your body, don't forget to go to the doctor, he knows more than me.

Love,

 photo Firma1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...