Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Victoria's Secret Show's music will suck a little

I can feel the hate already hahaha chill out! It's my opinion and I want to share it with you, maybe we can be agree. 

First, you have to know the guest's names:

Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Ed Sheeran
Hozier

Look, I can understand why they picked them, but I don't agree, this is why:

1.- Taylor Swift is like her second or third time already, someone has to tell her: enough!, The company must give variety to audience. Past years we have seen variety and the result was pretty good, for example, last year I liked it a lot, the combination of Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boys, A Great Big World and Neon Jungles covered extensively tastes.

Ariana Grande, I know she is super popular right now because of their last singles, but I feel that she still doesn't have what it takes to be a Victoria's Secret Show's Headliner,  is one of the most important events of the year, plus, there are a lot of artists that have gain a lot more popularity. 

It's going to be too pop.

I don't have nothing against Ed Sheeran and Hozier, I think they are good choices.

2. - The company is not thinking on theyr goal customer. I feel that this music choice is for girsl between 13 and 15 years, and the truth is that their lingerie is bought by women between 21 and 25 years (This numbers are from my head, is not official), I think they have to think in their marketing strategies without lefting a side their goal customer.

I leave here some comments I read so you can see what I'm talking about.


VSS Victoria Secret Show

VSS Victoria Secret Show


VSS Victoria Secret Show

I still love it and I will watch it on December 9.


Love,


 photo Firma1.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...