Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Most Prized Possession In The Whole World

Tuesday, Sept. 2: Tell us about your most prized possession and the history behind it.




I most say that is not something I can touch but the most prized possession I have is my chatting history.

Is not like a possession haha but is something I really care about it. Since I had two accounts of msn, I'm keeping the messaging log for the times I want to recreate those memories I have in my head. 

Only of special people in life, I think that it's important to keep letters or in this case, virtual messages.

I don't have something material that I can think as prized. I prefer my memories and read them again is refreshing.

I hope you can share with me your most prized possession in the comments.

Song listening while writing this post: The pretty Reckless - Zombie



 photo Firma1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...