Saturday, January 31, 2015

I'm loving me - Are you loving you?

love yourself


It has been a long time since I could sit down and write a post for my beautiful blog. I feel ashamed with you, I cannot face you after being away so long and I honestly do not think there is a big excuse that can save me.
Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que pude sentarme a escribir un post para mi bello blog. Siento vergüenza con ustedes, no puedo darles la cara después de estar tanto tiempo ausente y sinceramente no creo que haya una excusa tan grande que me pueda salvar.

A lot has happened in my life, at work and home, this month I realized how difficult it is to make decisions.
Han pasado muchas cosas en mi vida, tanto en el trabajo como en casa, este mes me di cuenta de lo difícil que es tomar decisiones.

Let me talk you about it. In late December I decided to move to another city in late January 2015, alone, but as time progressed, my plans have changed.
Les voy a platicar. A finales de Diciembre yo tomé la decisión de mudarme a otra ciudad a finales de Enero 2015, sola, pero conforme avanzó el tiempo, mis planes han ido cambiando.

The first change that occurred was that I had not started the process of certification, I cannot go without starting it, so I said ok, I can wait until mid-February, no problem.
El primer cambio que hubo fue que no había empezado el trámite de titulación, no me puedo ir sin haber empezado, así que dije: ok, me puedo esperar hasta mediados de febrero, no hay problema.

(Before the second change good news came despite all the chaos, I have found a place to stay in the new city, so it seems until today)
(Antes del segundo cambio, surgió una buena noticia dentro de todo el caos, ya encontré lugar dónde quedarme en la nueva ciudad, así parece hasta el día de hoy)

The second change occurred past Monday 26, I had an appointment with a nutritionist because I felt I was too fat and so, I am so fat that I'm a perfect candidate for diabetes and any type of cancer, I was extremely sad and motivated at the same time, so the date is postponed until March.
El segundo cambio ocurrió el lunes 26, tuve cita con un nutriólogo porque yo sentía que estaba demasiado gorda y así fue, tan gorda que soy candidata perfecta a diabetes y cualquier tipo de cáncer, salí muy triste y motivada a la vez del consultorio, así que la fecha se posterga hasta Marzo.

In addition, throughout this process at work have been significant changes in management, everything went very badly.
Además, durante todo este proceso en el trabajo ha habido cambios importantes en administración, todo se puso muy mal.

All this has me worried, but first is my health and I cannot go leaving pending things, I cannot start my new goals completely focused on them.
Todo esto me tiene preocupada, pero primero está mi salud y no puedo irme dejando cosas pendientes, no podré empezar mis nuevas metas completamente enfocada en ellas.

In recent days I came home in a bad mood, with neck and back pain and headache, also when driving I had self-defeating thoughts, I was hurting myself, I was so immersed in planning, making decisions that I forgot to loving me in the process.
En los días pasados llegaba a casa de mal humor, con dolor de cuello, espalda y cabeza, además cuando conducía tenía pensamientos autodestructivos, me estaba haciendo daño, estaba tan sumergida planeando, tomando decisiones que olvidé darme amor en el proceso.

Thanks to this, I gained weight because I did not love me enough so I put my health in risk and I don’t want to die. Please, anyone reading this, do not forget to love you every day, and don’t be so hard on you because everything is reflected. In the office, my coworkers always tell me that I look tired, unhappy, they are always trying to cheer me up; I said in vain that it was from fatigue but I didn’t get to analyze what it is so powerful that it gets to reflect on me.
Gracias a esto aumenté de peso, gracias a que no me quise lo suficiente puse mi salud en peligro y no me quiero morir. Por favor, quien lea esto, no se olviden de quererse todos los días, no ser tan duros con ustedes, porque todo se refleja. En la oficina ya me dicen siempre que me veo cansada sin ganas, siempre buscando animarme, yo ilusamente decía que era por cansancio pero no me puse a analizar de donde viene, y por qué es tan poderoso que se me nota.

Do not forget that the number 1 priority is you and at the end is you.
No olviden que la prioridad número 1 eres tú y al final tú.

By the way… Do you remember?
Por cierto… ¿Recuerdan?







Love,


 photo Firma1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...