Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#HalloWeek : Costumes "Hurry Up"

Welcome to my #HalloWeek of 6 days starting today hahaha, I will post every day topcis related to Halloween and Dead's day (because I'm mexican and I love this day). Let's start!


If you are like me, then you will have to pick a costume 2 hours before the party starts, but don't worry! I did my homework and I found very good ideas of costumes.

1.- BFF Skeleton



2 .- Tourist on Europe





3.- Twister Boy/Girl



4.- Error 404: Costume not found



5.- Crazy Cat Lady 




6.- Grapes



So clever ideas hahahaha

If you are not convinced yet, you can check out this.

See you tomorrow! If you will do any of this ideas, please, take a picture and send it to me on twitter or facebook



Love,


 photo Firma1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...