Thursday, September 25, 2014

I failed... Let's move on! - One song for... Part 1

I was doing the #BlogEverydayinSept and I failed.

Not much to say about it, just I'm too lazy to keep doing it every day :/

But let's move on, I'm excited on this post, I'll name it:

One song for... PART #1

Taking a shower: Cherry Pie - Warrant



Driving to work: Reason - Nervo ft Hook N Sling


Cooking: You can leave your hat on - Joe Cocker



Having sex with that bastard for one last time: Closer - Nine Inch Nails



Turning back to our youth: Barbie Girl - Aqua



Get over a breakup: The sex is good - Saving Abel


Workout session: Spacer - Frontliner

Cleaning your room: The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

Waking up: Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses

Getting ready: Are you ready for the weekend - Nervo ft 


As you can see, I added a few of everything :D 

Wait for the second part!!!



 photo Firma1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...