Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cooking Plan - Macarons

Two weeks ago I had a thought.

I want to sell cookies!

But... What kind of cookies? So was thinking: What kind of cookies can I make but at the same time I want to bring something new to this small ctiy?

I flashlight passed in my head and it came to me: Macarons

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, this mini colorburgers... haha it's a joke, but they really look like colorburgers! 
Colorful french cookies.

I looked for the receipt and it's really difficult! :o so... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! 

Yesterday I bought all the ingredients, I'm super excited for this new adventure, I'm good at the kitchen but I'm not flawless hahaha, I think I will do an entire post about how I did it. 

I wanted to share this with you, and please, tell me your experience with Macarons?!

Personally I haven't tried them :o I'm curious of theirs taste or smell. Do you like Macarons? 

What is your favorite cookie?

Tell me about it!

Aaaand... I have to share this!! hahahaha 




 photo firma.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...