Monday, May 12, 2014

50 Books Must Read in Life

I had to do a lot of things and I'll try to update you, but first let me tell you one thing.

I was checking Bloglovin and I found this super interesting post: 50 books everyone should read, so I decided to do a little research and do my own list, I'll tell you too which one I have read.



At the end of the list I'll leave my sources, there is not special order (ok, ok, I love The Great Gatsby, but the next ones aren't in an special order haha)

1.- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2.- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokovt
3.- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
4.- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
5.- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
6.- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
7.- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
8.- Perfume by Patrick Süskind
9.- 1984 by George Orwell
10.- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
11.- The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
12.- Dracula by Bram Stoker
13.- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
14.- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
15.- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
16.- It by Stephen King
17.- The Psychoanalyst by John Katzenbach
18.- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
19.- To kill a mocking bird by Harper Lee
20.- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
21.- The Iliad by Homer
22.- The Odyssey by Homer
23.- The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
24.- Gone With The Wind by Margaret Margaret Mitchell
25.- The woman in With  by Wilkie Collins
26.- The Stranger by Albert Camus
27.- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
28.- Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29.- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
30.- Tender Is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
31.- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
32.- The Way We Live Now by Anthony Trollope
33.- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
34.- Men Without Women by Ernest Hemingway
35.- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
36.- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
37.- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
38.- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
39.- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
40.- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
41.- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
42.- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
43.- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett 
44.- Snow Flow and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
45.- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
46.- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
47.- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
48.- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
49.- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
50.- Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren


There it is :D I hope you leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite book and recommendations to me. I love reading and you can see, I have a big waiting list to read.

Sources:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...