Friday, April 11, 2014

A Good Eyeliner

In my opinion, the makeup step that I love to do but it takes me a lot of time is the eyeliner, and I’m pretty sure that you all have the same problem to achieve the “perfect delineated”

The truth is: There isn’t perfection without practice.

There were a lot of days when I got out of my house with a better eye, one looked bigger or longer than the other, but that was how I learned, from my mistakes. Today I feel proud to say I’m really good at the eyeliner technique but I’m not extent of mistakes, hahah.

This morning I was browsing through Pinterest and I found this “Step by Step” image, shows you how to eyeline your eyes, I think is easy to understand and follow, patience is the key, a cotton can fix any mistake, don’t worry.


I think this is the basic technique, later, when you dominate this, you can try even kittens shapes if you want :D

cat eyeliner tutorial
Souce: http://www.makeupgeek.com/idea-gallery/look/winged-eyeliner-tutorial/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...