Thursday, July 31, 2014

50 shades of Grey - Books



Hello boys and girls!

I've been away for like two weeks, actually it's a very long time, I'm going to explain why.

Last week I was so damn busy at work, I'm still very busy, now my boss is on vacation, the whole responsibility is on my shoulders, but I'm doing my best to do it.

And this week... I started reading a book: 50 Shades of Grey


When this book came out I wasn't interested in reading it, in fact, I searched for other books with the same topic, very goods and exciting, and as the world know, the movie's trailer was released early this week. I must say, I was impressed by it. It was really well made, so I said to myself: I have to read it, I can't go blind to the cinema next year.

I read it in 3 days, and in the third day I started the second book. (I'm at chapter 9 right now, I took a break to write this post hahaha)

But the truth is, the book is not that good like everyone was saying, the story is girly, I was expecting a harder man, Grey is a tough man, yes, but only like in page 1, I was disappointed by this so bad, I have always been saying: Woman can't create a good character male. (with exceptions, of course, Anna Rice, I love you)

The girl, Anastasia, is more disappointing, is just like every girl I have read in other books (with this topic), I didn't liked this character.

After all this, you must be saying: WTF?! If you don't like it, why do you keep reading the second part?

Well, I'm a romantic, and this is a love story, of course I'm curious, but this doesn't blur my criticism, I'm not an expert and this is what I think about this story that have kept away my time. 

I'm anxious for the movie!!


 photo firma.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...