Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm not sure where I lost it... but I got it back!




Like the title says: I'm not sure where I lost it... but I got it back.

Let me tell you that when I started this blog, I had an idea in mind but reading the past posts I said: This wasn't my idea at all.


I stopped posting stuff, because I had to think how to got back my idea, my inspiration and it's here NOW!

The fact is: My name is Paola and I'm not that girly, I hate/love pink, the topics I like are more funny and complex than "What pair of shoes you should wear in a picnic" 

For now on I will write stuff I know, stuff that really catch me, I want to give you my all and I hope you will be hear to read it.

I won't erase the past posts because they are part of me, but since this one, you will read something new!

And translated to spanish!


Como dice el título: No estoy segura donde lo perdí... pero ya lo tengo de vuelta.

Déjame decirte que cuando empecé este blog, yo tenía una idea en mi mente pero al leer los posts pasados dije: Esta no era mi idea, para nada.

Deje de postear cosas porque debía pensar como recuperar mi idea de vuelta, mi inspiración y está aquí AHORA!

El hecho es: Mi nombre es Paola y no soy tan femenina, Yo amo/odio el rosa, los temas que a mi me gustan son más graciosos y complejos que "Qué par de zapatos usar en un picnic?"

De ahora en adelante, escribiré cosas de las que sé, cosas que realmente me atrapen, quiero darles todo de mi y espero que estén aquí para leerlo.

No borraré ningún post pasado porque son parte de, pero a partir de este, van a leer algo nuevo!! 

y traducido al español!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...